High Performance, Secure and Scalable for Suitable Business
Fault Tolerant HA Hosting
High Availability (HA) Cluster Solutions,Non stop availability is critical for any buisness. High Availability cluster solutions offer the best resilience, performance and security for mission-critical applications. Pro-actively protect your buisness with bullet proof high availability hosting setup. We offer cost-effective high avaliability hosting solutions and support custom tailored for your business needs and budget. Talk to our experts today about your server availability needs.
Double Application Concurrent Traffic Capacity,Load Balancing increases capacity and performance providing fail-over and redundancy layer in the event of hardware or application failure. BDC Servers offer OSI Layer 4 and Layer 7 load balancing options. Double your application concurrent traffic capacity by doubling your hosting packages.
Resilient Storage And Database
Redundant storage across servers to ensure data written in one place is available across the cluster instantly and consistent. Active/Passive fault tolerant database replication infrastructure provides additional redundancy in case of hardware failure helping maximize uptime while Active/Active scenarios help maximize database performance as well.
Big Data Analytic for Intelligent Business
BUILD ANALYTICS DASHBOARD
BDC empowers business users and analysts to easily visualize, analyze, and report on data across multiple dimensions without depending on IT or developers.
1. Interactive analysis, drill through, lasso filtering, zooming, and attribute highlighting for greater insight.
2. Out-of-the box library of interactive visualizations.
3. Extreme scale in-memory data caching for speed-of-thought analysis of large data volumes.
4. Self-service interactive reporting to high volume, highly formatted enterprise reports.
5. Dashboards from any big data source including enterprise.
BUILD BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE REPORTS
Business intelligence can leverage data and convert it to actionable information that can benefit organizations. Enterprises are awash in data about their customers, prospects, internal business processes, suppliers, partners and competitors. Often, they can't leverage this flood of data and convert it to actionable information for growing revenue, increasing profitability and efficiently operating the business. Business intelligence (BI) tools are the technology that enables business people to transform data into information that will help their business.
Without BI, a company runs the risk of making critical decisions based on insufficient or inaccurate information. Making decisions based on "gut feel" will not get the job done!.
BLENDED BIG DATA ANALYTICS
A tightly coupled data integration and business analytics platform accelerates the realization of value from blended big data.
1. Full array of analytics: data access and integration to data visualization and predictive analytics.
2. Empowers users to architect big data blends at the source and stream them directly for more complete and accurate analytics.
3. Supports the broadest spectrum of big data sources with Pentaho adaptive big data layer, which takes advantage of the specific and unique capabilities of each source.
4. Open, standards based architecture, easy to integrate with or extend existing infrastructure
HIGH-VOLUME DATA PROCESSING
Speed development time for big data, and achieve exceptional in-cluster performance.
1. Native connectivity to leading Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases.
2. Visual designer for MapReduce jobs to reduce development cycles.
3. Data preparation, modeling and exploration of unstructured data sets.
4. Powerful, multi-threaded data integration engine for fast execution.
5. Cluster support, enabling distributed processing of jobs across multiple nodes.
6. Unique in-Hadoop execution for extremely fast performance.
ADAPTIVE BIG DATA LAYER
Accelerate access and integration to the latest versions and capabilities of popular big data stores.
1. Ability to access data once - and then process, combine and consume it anywhere.
2. Support for latest Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, and MapR.
3. Simple plug-ins to NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and MongoDB.
4. Connections to specialized data stores such as Amazon Redshift and Splunk.
5. Greater flexibility and insulation from changes in the big data ecosystem.
BDC's security features ensure proper authentication, authorization, and auditing of the visual analytics environment. You can leverage the user accounts defined in your LDAP directory services, including Active Directory and OpenLDAP. You can also authenticate users via LDAP or configure BDC for single sign-on (SSO) via Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
Role-based authorization gives you fine-grained control over application functionality assigned to users and groups. Roles also control access to underlying data, with row-based and column-based data security rules. In addition, BDC provides detailed auditing of user actions, including what data users viewed .